Our Care support strategic intervention is our ability to identify, assess, evaluate, train and accredit care management professionals from across the World to meet the growing demands for care management in specific jurisdictions. We work with key geo-political locations of high healthcare support demand and match that demand with our World-class, fully trained and accredited ANABEL Cares professionals. We stand behind our professionals as we put them all through a very rigorous training and evaluation process. Our extensive process of training and accreditation gives our partners the comfort that ANABEL Cares professionals are the most credible, most reliable and most qualified care management professionals available anywhere in the World today.
Becoming a global health care support personnel
Recruitment of “ANABEL Cares” Professionals
We support the global healthcare industry with accredited Care management professionals, and we use a standardized format for identification and recruitment of qualified “ANABEL Cares” candidates to fill our rolls.
To qualify you must be:
- Trained and certified nurses, midwives or care professionals wishing to improve their careers and gain access to more sophisticated professional establishments and healthcare facilities across Asia, Africa and South America.
- Students with backgrounds in sciences or social sciences, who also have a burning desire to build a new career in the global healthcare value chain.
- Mature Professionals with extensive experience in diverse industries, that wish to expand their experience and build a new career as a care professional in the healthcare industry.
- Passionate professionals who are a strong fit for a global career in professional care management, must be willing to travel the World to work in exotic and exciting locations.
If you believe that you have what it takes to become an ANABEL Cares global professional:
Anabel Cares accredited Care Facilities
We provide Care Management facilities across the World with the care management personnel they require to meet short and long-term healthcare objectives for their patients and clients. In areas where managed care at home is the preferred solution, you may require a trusted accredited care manager, in such cases we ensure that such home care can be carried out extensively working with ANABEL Cares professionals.
We partner with:
- Healthcare Facilities that provide long term care to seniors and the elderly.
- Homes and apartments that are being used as or converted into Care centers for seniors, the long-term sick, physically impaired or the elderly.
- Foster homes, halfway houses, children’s homes, shelters, orphanages, and other facilities providing long term care that will require our ANABEL Cares accredited care professionals and minders.
- Homes and families that require Care management or minders for young children, infants or the elderly.
If you manage or operate an accredited Care facility anywhere in the World, and you seek to be supported by ANABEL Cares then you can join our accredited Care facilities:
Mental health Care support personnel
We work with mental health care institutions to train and accredit the most reliable support personnel for the mental health industry.
- Mental Care support personnel for psychiatric medical facilities.
- Mental Care support personnel for halfway houses, rehabilitation institutions, wellness centers, therapeutic institutions, and mental health clinics.
If your mental health facility requires support personnel that have been trained and accredited, then: REGISTER HERE
If you seek to be a mental health support personnel REGISTER HERE